The Game Wiki is a repository of information for the many RPG ideas swirling around the chaotic head of McC.
None currently active. Check back soon!
Games in Development
- Star Wars: A Firefly-style game set in the Star Wars universe. (Modified 7th Sea)
- Macross: An alternate universe retelling of the events of Space War I. (GURPS)
- Mass Effect: An idea for a squad based game based on the Bioware franchise. GMed by Marcy
- A Kindred Embrace: A game based on the White Wolf Vampire: The Requiem RPG.
- Mythos: A superpower-themed IRC RPG that follows the theme "What if all of our myths and legends...aren't just stories?".
- EVE Online: A collaborative reservoir of information for #mm EVE players.
- World of Warcraft: A reservoir of useful information about WoW, focusing mainly on Undead Warlocks.
These are listed in approximate order of likelihood to be developed in the near future.
- [SciFi] A game set in the Star Wars universe following the adventures of an Imperial fighter squadron during the Galactic Civil War. Inspired by LucasArts' TIE Fighter.
- [SciFi] A game based on the Transformers universe.
- This isn't a "serious" idea, per se, but rather more a thought experiment on the mechanics of presenting Transformers as PCs.
These concepts have been abandoned for one reason or another.
A game set in an original, hard sci-fi universe.This is going to be a novel (or twelve) instead.
Death But Once: A sword-and-sorcery IRC game based in an original (but familiar) fantasy setting using GURPS.This is going to be a novel (or twelve) instead.
Prime: A game based on a re-imagined Star Trek universe.This is going to be a novel (or twelve) instead.
- Paradigm: The player's handbook for McC's homebrew RPG mechanic system.
- JonnyWise: A WoD-based experiment between Loaf and Savant.